Dr. S. Amar Prasad Reddy
The Real Art of Living is Living for Others – Dr. S. Amar Prasad Reddy
Amar Prasad Reddy is a social worker and an expert in cybersecurity, who has undertaken various projects, sometimes in collaboration with the government of India to reduce cyber-crime. He is currently the Director General of National Cyber Safety and Security Standards
Political and Social Activity
Amar Prasad Reddy is secretary of Chennai Jallikattu Peravai. He plays a vital role in organizing Jallikattu in Chennai suburban.
Amar Prasad Reddy has sent a personal letter to Actor Rajinikanth requesting him to join their fold to strengthen Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s vision.
Vision and Mission
To Make India a Super Power
Developing Cyber Safety and Security Standards in India
Early life and family
Amar Prasad Reddy (born September 22, 1986) is the son of S.Indira and S.Aditya Kumar Reddy. Aditya Kumar Reddy was a biologist who worked as an Asst. Professor in the Department of Zoology, VR College, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India. His father passed away when he was eight years old. He got married to Nirosha Reddy, a philosopher.
Amar Prasad Reddy studied in Sri visa Matric Higher Secondary School till his tenth standard. He passed his Secondary Examination in the year 2002. Instead of taking admission in any school for his +2 level, he directly planned to do his Diploma in Computer Science. He completed his Diploma in Computer Science Engineering from Durga Devi Polytechnic College, Chennai in 2005. Then he took admission in RMD Engineering College, Chennai. Then in the year 2014, he completed his Ph.D. in Knowledge Management from International University of Contemporary Studies.
Amar Prasad Reddy has worked with various governmental and Non-Governmental organization to tighten cybersecurity. He has also undertaken various projects and published various books and research papers on the same. He has also received Effulgent Star of the Decade given by Principal Scientific Advisor to Prime Minister of India in 2016.
Establishments he has worked with
- National Cyber Safety and Security Standards (www.ncdrc.res.in)
- National Cyber Defence Research Center I (www.ncdrc.res.in)
- National Cyber Defence Research Center II
- National Cyber Defence Research Center III
- Recruitment Analysis Council (www.racouncil.in)
- Justice Mohan Children’s University
- Incycon (www.incycon.org)
- CAP (Cyber Awareness Program) for women and children
- MSMECONNECT (www.msmeconnect.in)
- NATIONAL DIRECTORY (www.nationaldirectory.in)
- NATIONAL RECRUITMENT PLAN (www.racouncil.in)
- NCSSS (National Cyber Safety and Security Standards) summit
- STAMP (Student Talent Analysis and Monitoring Program)
- COME (Connecting Million Entrepreneurs)
- National Cyber Crime Reference Handbook
- Cyber Security Guidelines for State Departments
- Shopping Review