Abdul Kalam’s life has been an Inspiration for Indian Youth.
He was Known as the People’s President.
Share this Post. Let the World know about our Legend
These 10 Facts about Abdul Kalam has stayed Unknown.
Here you go, Have a Nice Read.
1. Abdul Kalam was born on 15th October, 1931 to a Boat Owner in TamilNadu.
2. His Family was not in a good position, so he used to distribute Newspapers after his School hours to add to his Father’s Income.
3. He was a hardworking student who used to work hard to score higher.
4. His Favourites were Maths and Physics and He chose AeroSpace Engineering in his later life.
5. This brought his interest to Indian Civilian Space Program and Military Missile Development.
6. He was known as the Missile Man of India for his efforts on the development of Ballistic Missile and Launch Vehicle Technology.
7. At the ISRO, He was one of the pioneers in India’s First Space Launch Vehicle.
8. He received Doctorates from 40 WorldWide Universities.
9. His Pokhran-2 nuclear tests in 1998, made India a Nuclear nation.
10. His Life also inspired a Hindi Film named “I am Kalam” in 2011.
SHARE THIS POST. LET THE WORLD KNOW ABOUT OUR LEGEND